Saturday 25 May 2013

Journal page

I have just treated myself to some distress stains and wanted to play with them in my journal.


I also felt the need to actually write something in the journal, which is very unlike me! How often do we say to people 'i will be fine' are we really??

The other project i wanted to the use the stains for was another attempt at the May edition of Tim's tags, my previous effort had turned out very muddy, well here is my second attempt.


Am much happier with this version.

Thanks for looking



2 comments:

  1. Great journal page, love all the white writing around the page and flower stem.

    I liked your first tag, but I know you are much happier with this one.

    Glad you caved in and got the stains though!!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both fab Emma! Sam took the words from my fingers about the white writing on your lovely journal page, it looks brilliant. Your tag is gorgeous too and you are doing fabulously with those stains. It's probably because I haven't played with them much but so far I can't seem to get on with the stains very well. You however, have created two lovely projects and they are definitely not muddy. The tag colours are really vibrant!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, just let me check its a nice one before i publish it! lol