Thursday 18 April 2013

Ally Pally goodies

Hi All,

Today i finally found some time to play with all my goodies i bought at the weekend (if i am perfectly honest i only unpacked them today too!).


I used my fresco paints and followed a technique that i had written down step by step at the weekend to create the layers on the heart, i then stamped the script and used a new to me foiling technique i learnt on the paperartsy stand.. I used the same paint technique on the wings (i absolutely love these) but left out the stamping, i then used my new Lyn Perella stamps for the image and coloured it with a mix of fresco and dylusions spray inks, i sprayed a piece of lace to match and attached it along with some metal embellishments, when i put the image on the heart it seemed to disappear so i backed it with black tissue paper to make it stand out.

hope you like it



7 comments:

  1. Wow!!! It's fantastic Emma! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, it looks fabulous with the wings and extras - love the Lynne Perrella image. I must have a play with my foil stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Emma, lovely colours and I love the way you stamped the heart and painted the wings. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love those wings, you have to tell me where you got them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, great colour combo and the wings look fab

    Can't believe that you only unpacked your stash today, what ya been doing all week - lol

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your heart Emma...colours are great and those wings..wow..ditto what Sam said..can't beleive you've only just unpacked your stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your colouring of the Lynne Perrella image Emma and I think you were right to add the black tissue as a frame. The heart and wings look fabulous. You were very restrained taking so long to unpack your goodies, lol!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, just let me check its a nice one before i publish it! lol