Sunday 3 April 2016

powertex (finally)


I have finally cracked the seal on the bottle of powertex i bought back in Scotland!

I had an idea surrounding Easter and making a nest with a large egg in it, i wanted to combine the powertex with another technique i had fallen in love with, but you know what they say about the best laid plans etc...........................

So here is my project minus the egg!!



Once the project was dry i lightly dry brushed some colour on using my finabair opal magic paints, the light is poor here today so they dont show very well. I would like to link up to the PaperArtsy blog for their fabric medium challenge

8 comments:

  1. shame you didn't like it with the egg in the nest; which I think has worked out really well, and I love the base! so we've now all (finally) used our powertex..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely wonderful, Emma, I love it! It's a great medium, so addictive!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Emma it came out beautifully!! love the colours...can't wait to see what you put in there xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant idea, bet it would look good with some small chocolate Easter eggs displayed in it. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great texture and it looks really interesting Emma! Well done you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great piece, Emma! I'm so impressed with all that people have been creating with Powertex. This looks brilliant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Emma I love it too and if you click on the photos the colours are wonderful! Whatever you have used on the base had given the most amazing texture. It's brilliant!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, just let me check its a nice one before i publish it! lol