Saturday 14 April 2012

Ooops i did it again

Forgot to blog that is!

How does time fly by so quickly? Answers on a postcard please.

Anyway what art have i been up to then? Very little is the answer, not sure why but i have crafters block big style.

Have been looking through my photos of thimgs i have made so though i would share some with you.

A valentines card i made using blonde moments papers and lots of card candi!


Mothers day card using spellbinders dies.


Another Mothers day card using the dies with vellum



Hand made baking parchment gift bags to put the Mothers day cards in.

Thats for now folks!










2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma I love your beautiful creations .
    Hope you're keep well and your crafty mojo comes back soon.
    Hugs
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma

    It's great to see you blogging again, I have missed you.

    There are some gorgeous things here. I love the fabulous embellishment you make with your Spellbinder dies, it's amazing. And, I love the envelope, I wish I could do stuff like that.

    Take care.

    Dionne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, just let me check its a nice one before i publish it! lol