Wednesday 27 July 2011

Well i promised you some photos of my creations and here they are. These are just a few of the things i have made over the past few months, note the lack of cards please!

The first is a 24" canvas i made, it actually started life as a black background with a flower on it that i picked up cheap in a sale. The canvas was covered with gesso then i used dylusions paint and inks and a crafters worskshop template to create the design. I think the colours are lovely (well it is pink!) and i seem to be strangely drawn to orange at the moment. I used a book page for the heart and some sticky back canvas to print the sentiment out on.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! You have oodles of talent! Really pleased that you've shared this with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! I need to find some large canvas and play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, i LOVE the colours!! Paula :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, just let me check its a nice one before i publish it! lol