Friday 2 May 2014

Gelato playtime

Back in March my good friend Sam was kind enough to bring me back a set of gelatos from America, to be honest i was a bit scared of them, until Sam said i had to stop being daft, they were just crayons!!



So i thought i would have a play with them in my journal, i gessoed the page first then blended the colours with my fingers, i used the gold one to add a bit of shimmer too. I then stamped the Lynne Perrella script in plum archival randomly on the page. I coloured a separate piece of card with coordinating gelatos then stamped the main image (Lynne Perella again) onto it, i added some accents with a posca pen, the saying is a Wendy Vechi one.



4 comments:

  1. Great to see Gelatos the colours are lovely, fab Tag :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had great fun, and the colours look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, wasn't that scary in the end was it, you did a great job and don't they just blend lovely. Great colour combo and of course I love your LP images and your addition of the whites with the posca pen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page Emma, the colours are fab.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, just let me check its a nice one before i publish it! lol